I'm so jealous!!!Happy birthday K1!!!
I second the jelous motion, I so want to come to these get togethers, you guys have so much fun!!Lovin' the candy counter and happy bar, LOL. ;)
looks like a great start!!
$70.00 on CANDY!?!??! K1....you're my hero...Cari
By the looks of the blender and alchohol it looks like you all had a splendid time! ;) Wish I were there!
No doubt here that you all are having a GREAT time! Can't wait to hear more!
Now I'm really missing not being around. Glad the weekend has started off with such a bang!
Oh, that sounds WONDERFUL! Have SO much fun!!!!!!!!
Looks like you're off to a great start to a fantastic weekend! $70.00 on candy? That's surely only your share. What are the others going to eat? :)
What a great time! Happy birthday, sweet girl :0)LOL...I'm laughing at $70 on candy too.
I'm sure you are having a great time like always...can't wait to see more pictures! ;)
The priceless part is the best, isn't it? Makes it all worthwhile!
I see Bacardi...every great weekend begins with that bottle!
I'm so jealous!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday K1!!!
I second the jelous motion, I so want to come to these get togethers, you guys have so much fun!!
ReplyDeleteLovin' the candy counter and happy bar, LOL. ;)
looks like a great start!!
ReplyDelete$70.00 on CANDY!?!??! K1....you're my hero...
ReplyDeleteCari
By the looks of the blender and alchohol it looks like you all had a splendid time! ;) Wish I were there!
ReplyDeleteNo doubt here that you all are having a GREAT time! Can't wait to hear more!
ReplyDeleteNow I'm really missing not being around. Glad the weekend has started off with such a bang!
ReplyDeleteOh, that sounds WONDERFUL! Have SO much fun!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you're off to a great start to a fantastic weekend!
ReplyDelete$70.00 on candy? That's surely only your share. What are the others going to eat? :)
What a great time! Happy birthday, sweet girl :0)
ReplyDeleteLOL...I'm laughing at $70 on candy too.
I'm sure you are having a great time like always...can't wait to see more pictures! ;)
ReplyDeleteThe priceless part is the best, isn't it? Makes it all worthwhile!
ReplyDeleteI see Bacardi...every great weekend begins with that bottle!
ReplyDelete