Questions
- I haven't posted since last Sunday. What's that about?
- When is Gr.ey's An.atomy coming back with new episodes?
- Why am I suddenly addicted to strawberry jam and Premi.um Pl.us crackers?
- Why do some 40 year olds have mid life crises, begin behaving like spoiled teenagers and ruin the lives of those around them?
- How is it that I got so lucky in the man I married?
- How many days until Barbados? 75!
- Why are new houses so expensive?
- How can it be that gas is up 22% since last week and I only got a 2% raise this year?
- Why do bad things happen to my very good friends?
- Why has my best friend stopped sending me video emails?
- Why can't I figure out a way to send her my video emails?
You mean you missed the new episode of Grey's this week?! (It was good.)
ReplyDeleteMmmm jam...
ibe sick. talking makes me cough. that's why no v-mail.
ReplyDeleteGrey's was new on Thursday.
Not boring...fun to see how many questions I 'think' I can answer and then have fun making up answers to the rest.
ReplyDeleteIt's pretty quiet these days. Any chance kayaking is in your plans for tomorrow? Best get it in before the s**w! *ugh!*
Love you and miss you sweetie.
Lots of questions!
ReplyDeleteI wish I had some answers for you!!
I am going to have to look into this AIM chat thing you speak of!
You can watch the new Grey's episode you missed online at www.abc.com
ReplyDelete:)
Hmmm...very good questions...and I was wondering why you hadn't posted since Sunday too. And I found it funny that you only had ONE answer and it was how many days till Barbados - you're not excited, are you? hehe
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the rest of your weekend... eating jam and crackers with your fabulous hubby!?
- I don't know. What is up with that?
ReplyDelete- they had a new one on Thursday...did you DVR it?
- probably because the sugar in the jelly is addictive...and what's not to like about crackers?
- because they think the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence...although it usually isn't.
- probably a combo of luck and Divine intervention.
- Well...I was going to say 76...but I'm trusting you know better.
- the price of lumber increases because of oil prices...it's more expensive to get all the materials there.
- because the oil companies can. we're too addicted to it.
- that's a hard one...but bad things happen to bad people, too. it's harder to deal with, though, when it's people you love.
- maybe they lost your email address.
- it's probably very complicated to send...because you're an intelligent person.
- I don't know how cool it is. I use Facebook's chat system. But is it cool?
- it's not boring. My responses are boring.
Have you tried Skype? That's a cool chat option too.
ReplyDeleteI was gonna do what David did...sigh..missed my chance.
ReplyDeleteYour man is pretty lucky too.
What is AIM chat? Is that where you are?
Hugs!!
Keep smilin!
I could be wrong, but I think Grey's was a new episode this past week.
ReplyDeleteGrey's was new on Thursday...don't miss next weeks, Maddison is back for a bit!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about your man thing...me to, I'm lucky!
Chocolate always helps whatever has got you down!
ReplyDeleteGrey's Anatomy was new and terrifc, next week sit with your jam and crackers and enjoy, Maddison is back, it looks good!!
ReplyDeleteGas is killing us with a big gas guzzling van. Yikes, I hear by the end of the summer they are predicting it to be $1.50!!!!!
OK, Grey's is one of the few guilty pleasures I miss now that we don't have TV. My computer is old and overloaded and skips annoyingly when I try to watch online. I'm really trying not to think about it.
ReplyDeleteI think you have a great sense of humor....I'm addicted to all sorts of stuff.... ;)
ReplyDeleteWell at least your answer to how many days until Barbados is better than mine...which would be not in the horizon! ;)
ReplyDelete