
We rarely post on the private blog anymore and feel like it should be saved for a time when big things begin to happen for us. This is our home-base now and we rather enjoy the semi-anonymity that the Kayaks' site brings.
In other news, the seven pounds I lost while going through my stomach issues last week will surely be creeping back on after this weekend. K2 has made sure to feed me each time I mention I am hungry and it has basically been a food-fest all weekend long. I hope my tummy continues to tolerate my hunger pangs. So far, so good.
So hard to keep up?
ReplyDeleteI was told to take fiber to calm the stomach and live culture yogurt crap. So far, neither is working.
He feeds because he loves! You look fab, fab, fab so 7 more or less, will not make difference to that.
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
I hope you continue to feel better...and now I only have one blog to check out for you...although I would check out five if called upon!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you're doing better! K2 is a good man to push food into that little bod. Fun Dip, here we come! :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm just playing blog catch up!Glad your feeling much better and I say if you have a man willing to serve you up some food, then enjoy...even at the expense of a little weight gain!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear that you are feeling better. Hopefully it never comes back!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're feeling better, you must have been a waif with 7 pounds off of you!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that you are feeling better. I always think food tastes better when it is made by someone you love. Eat and Enjoy!! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet man. I hope your tummy troubles are over once and for all.
ReplyDeleteYes....I went to check on you and couldn't get through. I thought "oh dear" what did I say or not say? ;(
ReplyDeleteI just sent you an email asking. I thought I was locked out...
ReplyDelete