First, go to your dashboard and click on "Layout".

Then, click on the edit button in the "Blog Posts" section.

From there, scroll to where the Bl.ogger comment is and erase it to add your own.

Finally, scroll down and save it.

There is also a way to fix it so that if you have one comment it won't make it plural (i.e., 1 comments). Not only is it grammatically incorrect (teacher OCD), but it is not so nice to look at. So, if you want to fix that little bug in Bl.ogger, do this:
1. Go to your dashboard
2. Click on Settings
3. Clcik on Template
4. Click on Edit HTML
5. Click on Expand Widgets Template
6. Scroll down until you find this:
: < data:top.commentlabel >
7. Remove : < data:top.commentlabel >
8. Replace with: comment
Happy customizing!
Testing my comment hack.
ReplyDeleteThanks K1 for the tutorial!
ReplyDeleteMuchas thanks teacher!
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
P.S. I must be on an old format. It says Template. But I changed it. But not gramatically correct I fear.
ReplyDeleteCool! I will try to do this this weekend. I've been wanting to switch mine up for a long time. Just haven't had the time. You'd think I was busy or something.
ReplyDeleteI have always wondered how you guys did that. Thanx!
ReplyDeleteyou know, i did this for my photo blog and then couldn't remember how to change it later on my main blog, so thanks for the tutorial!
ReplyDeleteThat is cool.
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
ReplyDeleteDo you have a "remedial blogging" class that I could take ;-)
ReplyDeleteIs there a little boxy widget that I can put on my blog where all the complaints can be filed and cyber shredded? And maybe a blog bouncer for when I need some backup?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the 411.
Are you coming to the CB waiting families meeting on Monday night?