You can imagine how thrilled Pea was to ride his very own Thomas Train!
There was a button on the handle that, when depressed, allowed the train to run along this track.
Chick was happy over in the play kitchen.
Doing some shopping.
And strolling....
When Pea found this ball pit, he was in his glory.
I felt badly for the other little boy in the ball pit. Pea kept jumping in with reckless abandon.
Chick is having difficulty deciding which toy to stick with.
Sadly, my camera's batteries were drained by the time Rhonda and Leah arrived to play so I wasn't able to get any pictures of the kids playing together. Oh well, it will just give us an excuse to get together again. Thank you, Rhonda for putting up with my social awkwardness and spending some time with all of us! We loved chatting and playing with you and Leah.








Okay, so I don't know if my other comment actually registered. So I will say it again. Then, if it's a double, you can just erase it...
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the picture of Pea jumping into the ball pit. Pure, child-like abandon. I want to be him. :-)
There is not enough toy cauliflower out there. I've had a heckuva time finding some wooden cauliflower -- it's one of Burrito and Tamale's favorite foods.
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful fun for your kiddos! Will have to find out where this place is.
ReplyDeleteChick is a woman on a shopping mission and Pea is all about the fun! I love to see them exploring different parts of their wonderful personalities! Pea's confidence just seems to have exploded over the past few months!
What an awesome place to play! Full of fun things to do. They should make an adult sizes ball pit...I would love that!
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
It was so great to meet you, Chick and Pea! I certainly hope we can do it again soon :-)
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great play place and fun for the kids.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great place to play! I'd have a blast there too. Glad that you were able to meet new friends, that's always fun!
ReplyDelete