Thursday, November 17, 2011

Park Aficionados

We love going to park during the week and we have become quite the park aficionados relevant to knowing which parks in the general area are the best. Now that the weather is chilly and many days are overcast, we tend to have entire parks to ourselves - which suits me just fine. On this particular day, I remembered to bring a towel to wipe down slides and swings from the remnants of the early morning rain. When I forget to do this, the kids end up with wet bums. No fun for anyone.

Photobucket
We brought the kids' strollers and Pea was adamant that they be lined up properly before play could begin.
Photobucket
Chick is playing with the hands of a large clock.
Photobucket
It is often very difficult to get a still picture of Pea because he is constantly running and jumping.
Photobucket
Chick loves the G-Forces of this swing.
Photobucket
Pea was concerned that I was atop the slide, yet not sliding down.  "Come on, Mama!"
Photobucket
Chick making music with these chimes.
Photobucket
Pea:  "Hi, Mama!!"
Chick:  "Yum, this cold, germ-infested bar tastes great!"
Photobucket
My girl loves to climb!
Photobucket
They pounded this stick into the sand for a long while.  Not sure what they were hoping to accomplish.
Photobucket
Once again, concern for me that I wasn't sliding down.
Photobucket

Photobucket



During the course of play, Chick got a foot to the face. Pea was encouraged to comfort her.

5 comments:

  1. I love the park during this time of year. Scarce people and usually comfy temperature.

    They are such little monkeys!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the stick picture. I always wonder what is going on in their brains when they're doing stuff like that. It makes me feel all mushy inside. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun, wonderful times. The video is too cute! Oh the sweetness of their love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The self portraits with the kids are great!

    Wonderful that they have each other to hit - I mean play - with at the park.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you guys have fun in the park no matter what the weather is like outside.

    Poor Chick with the boot to the face. At least Pea was able to comfort her. Hugs really make everything better.

    ReplyDelete