Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Like A Fish

Pea's weekly swimming lessons are going...swimmingly.  In comparison to the very first time we took Pea swimming, he has definitely come a long way.  He still finds it terrifying to float on his back, but we're working on it.  He'll get there.  Recently, parents were able to take pictures during one of the lessons, so Chick and I tagged along to be the photographers while Daddy and Pea splashed in the pool.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Chick and I headed to the library while we waited for Daddy and Pea to finish their lesson.
Photobucket
She fell in love with the animals on the bookshelves.
Photobucket
She was (rightfully) a little freaked out about the teeth on this horse.

5 comments:

  1. GREAT jumping!!!

    I think he did great on his back. He is as cute as ever.

    Love the library time with Chick. Those teeth are kinda creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep swimming Pea!

    And that horse looks more like a donkey...a creepy one! I love library time.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like he's having fun...you'll have to come over to try out the pool next summer ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since we're just now starting Burrito in an activity without Tamale to help him branch out more to his peers rather than his sister, I'd love to hear you blog about the rationale behind their separate activities. In case you ever need a blog topic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's quite the little tadpole! He does look very comfortable in the water.

    Those teeth would freak me out too.

    ReplyDelete