Before J. and I moved to the Greater Toronto Area, we lived in a area that received TONS of snow every winter. Living here, we tend to miss all of the big snowstorms in lieu of passing flurries and rain. So, when I hear of a major snowstorm approaching in which 30 - 40cm of snow may fall, I get very excited! Expect updates as the white stuff piles up.
(img src)

I am with you - I LOVE snow as well. Not driving, of course, but playing - YES!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your snow storm :-)
i like snow, because it's usually not as cold then.
ReplyDeletei dont like driving in it either, but i also dont like walking in it anywhere in the province of quebec, because THEY all seem to LIKE driving in it because they dont change their habits at all! /rant
in quebec city we arent getting any of that snow.. just -25C avec les vents :(
Sorry you're not getting the snow, Deanna. That's too bad.
ReplyDeleteI remember those drivers...it's why I walked everywhere.
It's coming to us after it hits you, but I don't think we're getting quite as much accumulation as you are. Still, it will be enough to make our sled hill much more fun!
ReplyDeleteyou aren't alone, my husband is SO excited about this storm coming our way. The last one they predicted seemed to pass right around us which was a huge disappointment for him.
ReplyDeleteENJOY, you funny lady. :-)
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy the snow. I just don't get it. Anything about winter makes me want to move as far south as I possibly can.
ReplyDeleteIt's here but sadly not enough to let me stay home with my sweetie. Oh well....at least it's 'snowmaning!!' (Hannah calls all snow, 'snowman!' which is oh so cute!!)
ReplyDeleteOff to finish getting ready for work then tuck my sweetie in the warm car with a video while I shovel. Creative snow shovelling as a single mommy. She has a fever or else she'd be shovelling right along side me.
Hope you have a wonderful day of play in the snow with Chick and Pea! Catch some flakes for me and then snuggle in with a hot chocolate. Oooo...that sounds wonderful!!
This is definitely one thing you and I do not share in common. I hate winter except the beautiful scenery right after a new snow. The cold, the shoveling, the ice, the ick...you can keep it.
ReplyDelete