When I negotiated this free slide through email, I had no idea it would be so awesome! I, of course, promised to pay it forward. Now, my head is spinning with fun ideas!
Password has been sent to friends and family. Email if you didn't receive it.
Slide! from Two Kayaks on Vimeo.
My password is not working???
ReplyDeleteWhat was the total elapsed time? It would have been funny if it had started to get dark out over the course of the video.
ReplyDeleteI think the entire video was just shy of 10 minutes. We certainly could have kept taping until dark settled in. They haven't really stopped!
ReplyDeleteSo cute and to think it was free!!! Gotta love that :-)
ReplyDeleteAmazing. Isn't it nice to find something they want to do over and over??!
ReplyDeleteCool! My kids loved watching Chick and Pea disappearing at the bottom :-) Oh and my son loved the Peanuts music.
ReplyDeleteOkay I'm exhausted just watching that! They sure liked that slide. I'm glad it all worked out and that they enjoying it.
ReplyDeleteFUN!!! Can I come over and play too???
ReplyDeleteCute video! I like that Pea kept waving and waving and waving!
Any concerns that they'd climb to the top and then jump off the side? Seems like something my boy would do right now.
ReplyDeleteOoooo! We can't wait to come over and play today! Hannah was excited to just see a pic of the slide. Can't wait until she sees the video in the morning.
ReplyDeleteLurve how you do your videos. Is it a special Mac program or something others can use too?
Seriously....they could do it FOREVER, couldn't they? LOL! Slides INDOORS are the best.
ReplyDeleteSo fun!!!! Love their little voices too!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! Little D loves her little slide too. Sliding is always good times.
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
That is so fun!!! What happy faces!!
ReplyDeleteLove that slide, I may have to look for one of those ~ Z would LOVE it!!