Monday, November 22, 2010

So True!

As ridiculous as this cartoon seems, it is the reality of what we have heard over the past year or so.

11 comments:

  1. Okay, I think this is hilarious. I don't think I have ever said these kind of things, but I will think carefully before I speak the next time I talk to a mother of twins :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warning to others do NOT drink tea while watching this you will snort it all over the screen

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny. Have you seen the parent/teacher conference one. It's funny but painfully accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man so true!!!! Cracked up listening to the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! These kill me.

    "Which one is your favourite?" "The one that is not screaming." LOL! LOL! Me too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That had to be one of the FUNNEST things I have watched in a while..You really need to remember the tampon line..lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Must admit though that I'm sure I've said more than once I don't know how you do it but then again I know you understand as you say the same to me. :o) Glad we're doing this Mom thing together friend and that our kiddos are so close in age and more importantly that they're becoming so close as friends too!

    Heh....about the tampon thing. Obviously blondie hasn't checked out your upstairs hallway after you've attempted to have a 2 min. shower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is too funny!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Someone told me about this one! This is too funny!!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete