Today, I decided to try my luck at positioning the twins for a picture. I couldn't find Pea's bear, so I used Chick's bear for both shots.
The picture of the left of each shot was taken when Chick and Pea were two weeks old and the pictures on the right were taken today (just a few days shy of of being 15 months). Holy. Cow.
And just because...here are some other pictures from today.
![]() |
| Pea likes to alert us all of any danger he suspects. This is our sign for danger (also "hot"). |
![]() |
| When Chick shows affection like this, I get all mushy-like. |
![]() |
| Then this happens, and I come back to the reality that is our spirited Chick. |





I love chick's hair! So neat to have that comparison with the same toy.
ReplyDeleteHoly cow they've gotten big! And of course, cute as ever.
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! It really puts things into perspective! WOW!!
ReplyDeleteChicks hair in the picture with the bear is crazy!!
It seems like overnight Pea has turned into a little boy from a baby.
Wow...how they have changed! I love the pics. Those grins are delightful.
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
awwwwwwwww what gems they are. So sweet and so lovely, I enjoyed their smiles.
ReplyDeleteThose bunny bears are shrinking:)
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute. I so enjoy following along as your babies grow!!
Wow! They are definitely not babies anymore!!!
ReplyDeleteWhen did Chick get all of that hair?
ReplyDeleteI've been taking stuffed animal photos monthly. It goes so poorly so much of the time nowadays.
Adorable. And that hair do is terrific.
ReplyDelete