Saturday, November 20, 2010

First Santa Claus Parade

Photobucket
I'll give you $100 if you can find Pea.
Photobucket
This pony stopped to bow to Chick.  It was so sweet!
Photobucket
I'm not completely sure, but I think this horse was trying to hit on me.
Photobucket
So what if going to the parade ruined our nap schedule and turned Chick into the nasty version of the Grinch.  It was worth it.

9 comments:

  1. I love the picture of them all bundled up! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had tons of fun..
    Love the photos.
    Have a great weekend..
    Hugz..

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN!!! Glad it was a good time! Love the bundles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Few things are cuter than a baby in a snow suit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The horse? TOTALLY hitting on you. It was like, "Hay, baby, wanna be neeeeeighbours?" He he.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great memories for them and nice weather to enjoy it in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We were there too! What a beautiful day for it. Chick and Pea look so nice and cozy all bundled up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great pics - love the family one! Almost called to see if we could join you as I was guessing you were going but just couldn't fit it into our schedule. Maybe next year. We hit our nighttime one instead - fun!

    OK - may be dumb but don't quite understand the question under pic one. Help the unedumacated k? :o)

    ReplyDelete