I cannot help to stare at Chick looking so wonderfully at her daddy, that is priceless. And little Pea takes my breathe away, look at him, such joy in his eyes. Can I have him please? haha. Keep going, you are a beautiful family, and I ask for blessings of all the powers that be upon you each. Beautiful Beautiful, Beautiful
LOVE, LOVE these pictures!
ReplyDeleteI cannot help to stare at Chick looking so wonderfully at her daddy, that is priceless. And little Pea takes my breathe away, look at him, such joy in his eyes. Can I have him please? haha. Keep going, you are a beautiful family, and I ask for blessings of all the powers that be upon you each. Beautiful Beautiful, Beautiful
ReplyDeleteWhat special moments captured. Love it!
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
LOVE the picture of Chick looking up at her hero . . . Daddy! Great shot!
ReplyDeletek
Just lovely!
ReplyDeleteWonderful pictures. They are getting so big!!!
ReplyDeleteWow!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the pics:)
Awesome pics! I love your beautiful family:)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures - especially the loving gaze in Chick's eyes.
ReplyDeleteHowever, I was distracted...are you carrying a PURSE in one of those pictures??
Beautiful pictures...really captures the family time, you can see the bonds between all of you.
ReplyDeleteWonderful images of a beautiful family.
ReplyDelete