I just spent the last 30 minutes of the twins' nap time listening to Chick (on the monitor) chatter away in her crib. I decided to head up to her room to see if she was anywhere near falling asleep. When I opened the door, I could not believe my eyes.
Every single item that is typically in her crib was on the floor. Her soothers (all five), all her stuffed animals, her blankets, and her crib mirror were all scattered about.
Also, she was naked.
All of her clothes were in a heap on the floor as well. Thank goodness her diaper was still hanging on by a tab.
I burst out laughing and never stood a chance at keeping my composure to let her know this was not a good thing.
Sigh...this girl is something else.
Gotta love this age!
ReplyDeleteI always vow to be a good mom and not laugh so they know it's bad, but....you just can't help it! It's too funny! Now, it might not be funny if they do it ALLLLL them time, but I mean, really....you can't help it. I can just picture her in her crib, tearing everything off and chattering away to herself. I <3 kids.
ReplyDeleteThat was supposed to be a heart. Apparently it only works on FB.
ReplyDeleteWe've made it to the crib emptying but so far little Row-row is not coordinated enough to undress himself. The day will come I'm sure.
ReplyDeleteThat chick is always good for a laugh.
That would have been a sight to see!!!
ReplyDeleteI too would have burst out laughing!!
That is too funny!
ReplyDeleteWell, since it's so funny, Mommy, she might decided to entertain you again tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteI have always been that way with my nieces and my boy cousins when they were little. Impossible to be a disciplinarian when naughty behavior is just so funny! I'm not that way with my students, so I hope I won't be reduced to hysterical laughter every time my child is naughty.
:)
I spit my Coke reading this!! Too funny!!!
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
Laugh away! You deserve it. It's amazing how much little kids love being naked.
ReplyDeleteJust too cute not to laugh! So fun and enquisitive at this age! Thanks for the giggle!
ReplyDeleteLOLLLLLL I LOVE IT! And get used to this fun!
ReplyDeleteHEHEHEHEHE! Sneaky little imp she is. I'm glad that all I've had to battle so far is the sock removal.
ReplyDeleteToo funny Chick! Good work outta you!
ReplyDeleteAngelfish has gone through a little undressing phase like this lately, too. Every morning we get her up and she's got her sleeper half unzipped and her arms out. Hubby is wishing I'd follow her lead but alas no luck for him!
You are experiencing these times by 2 and are very blessed. More of these are to come for you.
ReplyDeleteOn another note, you made a recipe and pout it on here for chicken soup, but it was like tortilla or enchillada, I think and I can't find it. Could you direct me to it, plz. I am ready to start using my crockpot more and look forward to trying this one soon.
Thanks