Sunday, June 27, 2010

Yowza!

A good friend lent us this bouncy seat and we are bringing it back to her today (along with the jumparoo, exersaucer, baby swing and a whole bunch of clothes she lent us). Yes, we have good friends!
As we were getting things ready to pack into the car, we put Pea into the bouncy (it was our lifesaver in the beginning and Pea spent a lot of time in it) to see how big he had become. What a difference in just nine months!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. I'd like to know where the "off" switch is to make my baby stop growing. I suppose I could always stop feeding him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have some great friends to lend you all those things!!

    WOW!!! Pea has grown so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably a good thing you only put him in the bouncy chair and didn't try to squeeze him back into the same outfit. LOL
    A little weed sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bouncy chair was a LIFE SAVER for me when my kids were little. I would tote them from room to room so they could see me, but I knew they were safe in their little chair. Then they started to crawl and stuff....and there was no more peace. For another 20 years or so....LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How has he grown so much in just nine months?! Unbelievable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Mom! Get me out of here. I'm a big boy now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. he's a chunka chunka burning love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Honey, Who Shrunk the Bouncy???

    ReplyDelete
  9. little hunk then, big hunk now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a difference a little time makes. He looks like he'll be a linebacker for the NFL before long.

    ReplyDelete