Tuesday, June 22, 2010

There's No Stopping Me Now!

So, after my Banana Bits trial, I made Avocado brushed with lime and sprinkled with salt and I pureed my very own cantalope/banana dessert for the babies. Everything so far has been a hit with both babies (Pea ate the leftovers of the Banana Bits this morning).
Today, I made Carrot Snack Angels.  Okay, so they were supposed to be "sticks" but I had this super-cute angel cutter that I thought I would use instead. They turned out so well and the babies gobbled them up! I tasted a few (maybe 10) just to make sure they were tasty enough for the babies, of course.
I have to admit, though, that the smoke alarm did go off in my house this morning as I was removing the Angels from the oven. Whatev. It's all okay now and that's what matters.
Hmmm...this could be addicting.
Photobucket
Avocado with lime and salt

Photobucket
Carrot Snack Angels

9 comments:

  1. You go girly.
    I am coming over for lunch..
    YUMMMY...
    Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, very impressive selection of food for the kiddies! I used to just mash different pureed foods together...chicken, sweet potato and apple sauce was always a fav here. And avocado banana was a hit as well. My kids are older and they still eat the pureed veggies, I but now I hide it in pasta sauce, meatloaf, smoothies and baked goods ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to be the next Pioneer Woman. I can just feel it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are impressive!
    I have no time to make fancy snacks these days...they look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hannah can attest that Auntie K's food rocks! She happily passed up mommy's packed lunch for some of the yumminess her auntie had made! I want to check out that site for something else to try.

    Tomorrow morning's menu - Banana Bites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bot bananas today to make the banana bites...you inspire me!

    I joined the site and then my laptop decided that I should use nightvision goggles to see the screen..poof when the LCD. Argh...want to check out the recipes!!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a woman of many talents.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! I used to be good at that kind of stuff....once upon a time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Recipes girl. I need recipes.

    ReplyDelete