We've spent the morning giving bathtub rides and now we are preparing to spend the afternoon swimming at our local recreation center. Since we can't take pictures at the pool, you'll have to take our word for it. J. has a hankering for some Vietnamese food, so we'll likely head to one of his favorite places afterward. I wonder if the babies will like Pho? Too hot, likely.
What are bathtub rides? Take a look!
P.S. Our kayaks are being picked up this afternoon. Sigh.
Babies seem to be OK with spicey food. At least Boo Ba is and he loves Vietnamese food. Goes crazy for the rice noodles.
ReplyDeleteLove the bathtub ride giggles!!
ReplyDeleteI wanna go for a bathtub ride!
ReplyDeleteYou're so creative!! Love to hear all Chick's giggles! I think Pea would giggle more but he's recovering from Chick's excited slaps to his back and also concentrating very well on holding the rope. So cute!!!
ReplyDeleteHannah is wondering if Uncle J might take her for a bathtub ride too but mommy's afraid she might decide to try it surfing style!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThose giggles are so cute! I love the bathtub ride idea!! Very clever.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful post.
ReplyDeleteHappy 10 months, kids!
My daughter will be too big to have a bath in one of those but maybe I need one to use as a sled.
ReplyDeleteMmmmmmmmm
After seeing how excited she got, my husband just remarked, "Chick is the Burrito of that family!"
ReplyDeleteThe simplest things are usually the funnest!
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!