Saturday, June 26, 2010

Pool Fun!

The babies have learned to love the water. A stark contrast to their very first experience.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yesterday, we managed to scoop Chick's hair up into her very first ponytail. She was pretty cute, let me tell ya!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Simply CANNOT stand the cuteness! How do you take it every day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much fun does your pool look like!!

    Lovin' the ponytail on top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, I always love the first ponytail! My girls never had a lot of hair until they were over 2 years old, so I was always excited when I could finally get enough hair to get that little pony on top. And both wore the fountain top ponytail hairstyle for a long time, definately a favourite stage for me. Chick looks absolutely adorable with hers!! And the pool looks like a hit, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pool fun! Love it!

    Oh my goodness - that last picture. She oozes cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think she needs a head eating bow to go with that pony tail! You know the ones I mean!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so adorable!! Check our that adorable little curly pony! SO sweet!!

    Looking forward to some swimming fun with you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMW...tooo much cuteness...
    Love the little ponytail..
    Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  8. these smiles are killin' me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, a realy cutie patootie. I'll have to try that here.

    ReplyDelete