Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Out With The Old

The babies have been in their Graco Snugrides since August 23rd and have always been comfy cozy. Recently, another mom-to-be of twins expressed interest in buying them from us and was willing to pay a nice amount of money for them and for our double snap-n-go, so on Monday, we said goodbye to the bucket seats and hello to our new convertibles (Evenflo Symphony 65s).
Photobucket
August 23, 2009 (they were one week old)...sigh.
Photobucket
Wednesday June 2, 2010.  Oh so happy!

The babies are SO much more comfortable and their delight was obvious when we first placed them in. After a lot of research, I'm so happy with the new seats.

P.S.  Thank you ever so much for your advice on sunscreen for the babies.  I think we're going to try the Aveeno.  I haven't seen a stick anywhere.  What brand is it?

P.P.S.  A friend alerted me to a site that rates suncreens according to how toxic they are.  As a result, I ordered Badger SPF 30.  It was either that one or Blue Lizard (another friend gave me the head's up on BL) but I couldn't find Blue Lizard as easily as I found Badger.

6 comments:

  1. What great seats! They DO look happy in them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, very very happy.
    Would you mind sharing the link about the sunscreen...now I am all nervous I am poisoning the girls! The sticks are coppertone and all major brands...are they bad???????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the stick is an American thing as I've been looking and can't find it either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! These pictures really show how big your little ones are getting! They look so happy in their new seats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does it not make them look so tiny? Yeah for new seats and great reselling!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check out those happy, happy babies!! Lurvin' their new seats they are!

    ReplyDelete