Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

I can't remember having as wonderful a weekend as we had this Easter. The weather was amazing, the babies were happy to be outside every day, and we spent time with family and friends. It doesn't get any better than that.
Who's under that slick orange hat?
Pea!  He's all SPF'd up and ready to be out in the sunshine.
He managed to stay awake for this swing session.
Chick loves to swing, too!
Easter Sunday at Gramma and Grampa's house.
Oh, the humanity...
Pea had to succumb to the bunny ears as well.

8 comments:

  1. LOVE IT..
    I sooo cannot believe how much they are growing..
    Hugs..
    Have a great week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a good weekend. The bunny ears are precious, good blackmail material when they get older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I tried the ears here...did not succeed nearly as well as it did for your lovely little bunnies.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just about the cutest little bunnies I ever did see!

    the weather was amazing!! So glad you were able to get out and enjoy it too.

    Tried the ears but she just laughed and pulled them off before I could even snap a pic. Oh well....

    Glad you had such a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the pictures!! Glad you enjoyed the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of a sudden I'm feeling like a bad mommy for not putting bunny ears on my baby's head… It never ever even occurred to me. Sigh.

    Time to get a swingset for the back yard!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious little dears. I'm glad you had a good weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like a wonderful weekend. could just eat those 2 up. love Pea's expression in the swing- like, "a little shove here?"

    ReplyDelete