BEAUTIFUL...Love it..Have a great evening...
They ARE the fountain of youth. It does us well to drink in their wonderfulness.This is our first Thanksgiving with our son, we are feeling blessed as well.
Completely kissable!Keep smilin!
What a great shot!!Chick looks perfectly cozy with you.
Aw, so sweet!
I'm sure they are so yummy but you've got to stop coating them with the Domino stuff Momma. In the summer, the ants will come a running.Happy Thanksgiving!
So sweet. I love how much you cherish them. :-)
Oh, I know. I want to nibble BB's ears whenever I get close.
What a precious picture!Truly I cannot count the number of kisses I place on sweet Hannah throughout the day. Too many to count and each one as precious as the last.Sweet, sweet my friend.
perfection
What a beautiful picture. And they do look delicious!
That is a great picture.If we could only bottle the flavor of hope so many people need that.
Oh my, this made me tear up... precious, both the picture and the words to go with it.
BEAUTIFUL...
ReplyDeleteLove it..
Have a great evening...
They ARE the fountain of youth. It does us well to drink in their wonderfulness.
ReplyDeleteThis is our first Thanksgiving with our son, we are feeling blessed as well.
Completely kissable!
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
What a great shot!!
ReplyDeleteChick looks perfectly cozy with you.
Aw, so sweet!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure they are so yummy but you've got to stop coating them with the Domino stuff Momma. In the summer, the ants will come a running.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving!
So sweet. I love how much you cherish them. :-)
ReplyDeleteOh, I know. I want to nibble BB's ears whenever I get close.
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious picture!
ReplyDeleteTruly I cannot count the number of kisses I place on sweet Hannah throughout the day. Too many to count and each one as precious as the last.
Sweet, sweet my friend.
perfection
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful picture. And they do look delicious!
ReplyDeleteThat is a great picture.
ReplyDeleteIf we could only bottle the flavor of hope so many people need that.
Oh my, this made me tear up... precious, both the picture and the words to go with it.
ReplyDelete