Chick and Pea welcomed the very sweet Hannah and her beautiful mom Catherine for a play date this afternoon. I'm so sorry, Denver, but I think that a new man has captured Hannah's heart.
Don't they make a delicious couple? Sure, there's that five month age difference, but Pea is mature for his age...
Thanks so much for the visit, ladies! Hope we can do it again very soon.
How wonderful for both of you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a weight off your shoulders now that both your children are spoken for - seeing as how Chick will be marrying my Rowan. ;D
It is so good to see you two wonderful mommies with your adorable babies!
ReplyDeleteThey look SO very sweet together...
ReplyDeleteI LOVE seeing this!!!
ReplyDeleteC
Ooooooooo, I didn't know you all got together today!! What fun!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh I love seeing part of the Canadian gang together! And there is nothing wrong with Hannah having a younger beau.
ReplyDeleteThis post made my heart super happy! :) I love seeing the new mamas together!
ReplyDeleteThat is groovy that got the kids together. I think they look great together.
ReplyDeleteWe had a great time too! Our first official play date was a huge success! Thanks for sharing your toys with me Chick and Pea! They're pretty cool!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to our next play date!!
Love, Hannah and mommy xoxo
That is amazing! I've been waiting for the day when this would happen :)
ReplyDeleteHannah...that little cutie cougar. Pea...loving the older ladies.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun!!
Keep smilin!
so cute, and I can attest, a younger man is the way to go!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a fun playdate together. :)
ReplyDeletek
Hey back off! She's MINE!!! You're cute and all but she's already spoken for so don't even think about it!
ReplyDelete~Denver