Thursday, November 12, 2009

Conversations


 
 Chick:  Thanks for taking the time to sit down and talk with me today.
Pea:  No problem.
 
 Chick:  It's just...sometimes I feel like no one UNDERSTANDS me, you know?  Like no one really LISTENS to me.
Pea:  Uh huh.

Chick:  And I try...Lord knows I try.  I talk and talk and babble so they think I'm the cutest.  But no one really gets me, you know?  No one really pays attention to the deeper meaning behind my thoughts.
Pea:  Hmmmm
 
 Chick:  I don't know.  Maybe it's me.  Am I not interesting enough?  Do I come on too strong? 

 
 Chick:  Well?  HELLO??

 
 Pea:  This is like the BEST rattle I've ever played with. It's so totally fun! What is it you were saying?

 
Chick:  Do you want me to cry?  Do you?

11 comments:

  1. Tee hee.

    BTW, I have a friend who also sells sleep sacks. We used them for most of the kids, very useful. She has winter weight ones and summer weight ones. They're called Sleep Huggers. It's a Canadian company. If you're interested.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Pea man...a man of few words. Chick is going to be the gabber.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! That is a fricken hoot!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thinking this conversation is going to happen more than once in the next 18 years!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HILARIOUS! Could they get any cuter? Of course I keep thinking that, and they always do get cuter.

    Give them a HUGE snuggle for us, please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dude...you are losing your mind...which means...

    WELCOME TO MOTHERHOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I'm dumb founded...I deleted your blog because you were not blogging anymore (or at least that is what I imagined) and I was on someone's blog and saw Two Kayaks... WHAT??? And then the biggest shock...oh what a great surprise...You have twins! I have to go back over a year and figure out what all went on!

    Congratulations x2! I'm so happy to see that your a mum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh goodness they are getting so big already.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL!! Please do more! And more videos too!

    ReplyDelete