Today has been a great day and I can't even believe that I am going to be typing the words I am about to type...
Semester two begins on Monday and I have three sections of World Religions University Prep. Now, the classes are huge (30 in each) but that's okay because.....
I AM INSIDE THE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!! No more portable for me!!!! They have placed me in a real classroom for the WHOLE day! I can't tell you what a coveted position I am in. In fact, it is SO coveted, that I am keeping it on the down low so as not to arouse any complaints from other teachers who have to travel from class to class. I don't know what I did to deserve this, but I am ecstatic! No more putting on my winter coat and boots and trudging the length of a football field to get to my portable, no more climbing a million stairs, no more worrying about when I can use the washroom as there is one RIGHT across the hall from my class!
Sigh. A good day.
Great News. I won't tell anyone.
ReplyDeleteYou have a home!
ReplyDeleteVery cool. Congrats on the promotion! :)
ReplyDeletek
Location. Location. Location.
ReplyDeleteI'm happy that you're happy!
Was there some money passing hands???
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great place to be!!
Who'da thought when you grew up you would covet a place to work by the washroom!! LOL!!
I had a good day too!!
you're moving up in the world. congrats.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! It's amazing how somthing like that can just change your whole persepctive. Enjoy the inside!
ReplyDeleteThat's great! I was out in a portable classroom for eight years and I hated it, too. Never had the trekking through the snow thing to worry about, but it was hard to take a bathroom break and I'm sure that contributed to my kidney stones a few years ago.
ReplyDelete:-)
That is wonderful to hear! Congratulations on your classroom.
ReplyDeleteGood things happen to wonderful people! SO very happy for you friend!
ReplyDeleteIt is the little things in life that mean so much.
ReplyDeleteSuh-weet!!! Trudge no more and pee with comfort.
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
WOO HOO! They finally let you in, huh? :-) Congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteseeing we live in similar coldness situations, I appreciate this more than you know.
ReplyDeleteGood for you...stay warm inside.
Good THINGS come to those you are GOOD and wait!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!
Very nice.
ReplyDeleteWork is such a happier place when you can pee in comfort.
A perfect day! You can now pee in warm comfort whenever you wish. Not much better than that!
ReplyDeleteFantastic news, I am sure you are very relieved (or be close to going somewhere to got relieved..he he).
ReplyDeleteindoors is good. specially in winter in Canada.
ReplyDelete