Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Not Funny

 
So, not only is it -17 degrees Celsius (1 degree Fahrenheit - not counting windchill) but we are WITHOUT power in our house at the moment.  Sure, I'm at work where it is nice and warm and where there is heat/power, but my poor, poor Bear is freezing cold in our house.  It pained me to leave him this morning and I am worried sick that his little ears are frozen, but what could I do?  I had to come to work.  
Sigh...
Let's hope that the power is restored before long.  It had been out for 45 minutes before I had to leave for work.  Not a great way to start the day.  I'm in a horrible mood.  Ugh. 

12 comments:

  1. Sending you guys and Bear some warm hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh...Bear has lots of fluffy fur so I am sure he is warm. All cozied up in his house. I worry too about Daisy. I do not leave her alone when there is a power failure in the evening cause she is then all alone in the dark.

    I am wearing many layers to keep warm....I know...how odd for me but it is CO-OLD!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! I am sure Bear is curled up in a nice, warm and cozy ball :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Power was off for about 1 1/4 hours. Hopefully Bear didn't get too chilled. I tried to talk my parents into going to my house but they stuck it out until the power came back.

    Hope you're home snugglin your Bear soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like things are better according to Catherine. Bear is superfluffy so I am sure that he was o.k.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ick. I'm hoping that the power came back on quickly -- poor Bear. What a miserable day you must have had at work, thinking of him!
    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope the power's back on! I can relate to your concern about Bear...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow...I hope things are back to warm and toasty now. That would be MISERABLE and I understand worrying about Bear too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you didn't go home to a frozen Bearsicle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That would put me in a horrible mood, too. I hate being cold!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's not right. Hope the power is back on and Bear is toasty warm in your arms.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I share your feelings of being tired of the cold. It is almost as cold here. Spring can't come early enought for me.

    ReplyDelete