Thursday, February 14, 2008

V-Day Bullets

  • Happy Valentine's Day to you! Hope you get a snuggle or two from someone who loves you.
  • K2 and I bought each other a gift for V-Day. This is what it looked like last night and as soon as we clean up the mess, we'll show you what it looks like today.

  • I spent Valentine's Day getting certified in CPR and First Aid. I was dreading it, but as soon as I saw that it was being led by some very cute firefighters, it was all good. I love all things medical and think that I was meant to be a medical professional, but the teaching gene kicked in and here I am.
  • We have a bad kitty cat who likes toilet paper rolls.
  • Here he is on his way to "time out".

  • If we weren't sure that the Yaris was the car for us before, we certainly found our reason today.

  • Look closer...on my way home from the P-Dot today, I stopped at my favorite candy store and bought some "traveling candy". I then found this handy dandy compartment within easy reach as I was driving. Sigh...does it get any better?

  • K2 is playing Volleyball tonight, so I will be spending this romantic evening marking 30 essays on Religion and the Media. I can taste your envy.

22 comments:

  1. looks like life is pretty darn good girl! ;) Love the kitty TP pics! Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Love Day!

    Bear is just too much! Fluffy cuteness.

    Computer desk? Wall mount TV? Laptop?

    I use that compartment for change. You..candy. That is why I adore you.

    Did you get our message? Huh, huh, huh? C'mon...you know you want it!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with those essays. I hope they're better than the 32 "Love Letter to Your Favorite Food" that I had to mark today. Painful, I tell you!

    Happy Valentines' Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what you have made!

    Bear's toilet paper pictures are adorable. How he manages to still look sophisticated with toilet paper on his bum is beyond me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cat...too funny!

    It the box a new computer? I can't tell.

    Candy...you do love candy. When we meet you at the airport when you fly to Texas I promise I'll have candy.

    Happy Valentine's Day to you all...I'm about to go pick up take out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please read my last post...it's so important to me!
    Thanks,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Valentine's Day to you, too, darlin. And, yes, I got lots of snuggles...hope you got some too! (I'd be snugglin' on that sweet and fuzzy kitty if I were you - those pics are hilarious.)
    Love the "candy holder" in your car. ONLY you would think of that.
    And, I have NO idea what's in the box!? Hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was a GREAT post! Your kitty looks HILARIOUS like that. Too funny! How can you stay mad at all that cuteness? :-)

    As for the Valentine's present....a vacuum?

    HUGS TO YOU!

    Happy Heart Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your V-Day sounds like it's going to be as romantic as mine sitting here by myself too.

    I love the picture of kitty with the TP! That made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy VD!

    I love the pic of Bear with the TP, too cute. :)

    Only you would think of that compartment for mini-eggs...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ava and your kitty would have a blast together...she loves to play with the toilet paper too!
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your kitty is so cute. I love long haired cuddle cats. So snuggly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I lurve Cadbury Mini Eggs too. Gotta get me some now. Thanks for the hint.

    The kitty pcitures are precious. I'm sure you aren't always laughing about it...especially when you are on the pot and the roll is empty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Valentine's day to you, the cat pictures had me rolling on the floor.
    The only problem I have with your new cars is, the glove compartment needs to be larger, you need aleast 3 or 4 more bags of candy for your travels, LOL.Got a serious craving for some mini eggs, mmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have just fallen head over heels for that kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG I'm gonna steal your kitty . . .so adorable!

    Glad you are well . .. and keep WARM! Hope hubby has a great game tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your cat will GO to time out?? Oh I need a cat like that. GREAT back shot I spit my water out...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hm...I want to know what that gift is! And that is too funny that your car has a built in candy dish of sorts. Stay Warm!

    ReplyDelete
  19. love that kitty! that's hysterical

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am cracking up at the kitty pics. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I need one of these... and I am talking about the cat... wanna part with the pussy cat??? Pllleeaassee!!!

    ReplyDelete