Monday, February 18, 2008

Family Day

Our Ont.ario Pre.miere declared today to be "Family Day" for many Ontarians who normally work outside of the home. While not all Ontarians can take part in this new statutory holiday, K2 and I are happily enjoying some alone time.
Earlier in the weekend we were hosts to some very fabulous guests and what better way to begin the day we spent than by mixing up some yummy pancakes. Pancakes have the ability to make anyone feel good!
We just happened to have an expert stirrer on hand...

10 comments:

  1. Happy Family Day to your lovely family...enjoy!

    (And, those pics are NOT of G-Man, are they? He can't possibly be that big!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your day.

    Bet those were tasty pancakes...made with love.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm...I've had you pancakes and they are deelish! They must have been super yummy this time made with the extra help!

    Happy Family Day! Ahhh, a holiday in February is just what the doc ordered after this dull, snowy winter!

    Is it April yet? Green grass, birdies singing and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that you enjoyed your Family Day! I know I did!!

    One of these days I will have to taste the pancakes of the expert stirrer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I imagine with such an expert stirrer your pancakes were magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always nice to have an "expert stirrer" on your hands. FOr sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved "Family Day".
    My girls tolds us that everyday should be family day, Moms and Dads should stay home everyday. :)
    I bet those were some of the yummiest pancakes ever, looks like he knows what he's doing(one handed stirring technique)!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you had a very talented little man in the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great holiday - sounds utterly perfect!

    ReplyDelete