
I have never been more happy to own a Jeep than I was this morning. The drive into work could have been terrifying, but as I clicked into 4x4 mode, a calm washed over me and I made it to work with nary a slip in the snow. Other cars, however, were not so lucky.
Today is a "turn around" day here in the high school system and a day when report cards are verified (I have three kids who failed), when classes are confirmed for the new semester and when planning for these new kids takes place. I am officially procrastinating. True story.
It's nice to be able to sit in my office and paper-push for the day. It makes me feel like I need a job of quiet solitude. Then again, with my "limited" attention span, it may not be the best answer for me.
If you are in the path of the storm today, I hope that you are safe and warm. I am happy to be sitting in my office without the din of 1000 students walking the halls, but I would much rather be at home. Snuggle tight and happy Friday!
Snow...yuck. It is coming...argh...trying to avoid it but no can do. Enjoy your quiet day.
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
So glad you made it to work safe and sound...It is snowing here too but I called in sick to work so I'm enjoying a quiet day in my jammies.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend, sweetie.
Glad to hear you're safe and sound at work. It's bloody awful here, but then again, I don't have to tell you that. ;)
ReplyDeleteWe are safe and sound and have hunkered in for the day.
ReplyDeleteMight venture out to see if we can build a snow family. :)
Have a safe drive home.
Drive home safely - it is only going to get worse!
ReplyDeleteSnuggle up in a blanket tonight!
I'm glad you're safe and sound! I heard about your blizzard. Ugh. Stay WARM!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous picture. I am so snow deprived so enjoy it for me.
ReplyDeleteSlippres, tea and some yummy cookies are in order for you. In fact, I think I'll go get some of those for myself. My feet are freezing!
ReplyDeleteWe were hit hard too. After snowblowing this evening, a couch snuggling session with DH, a space heater, and two kitties will be required.
ReplyDeleteAfter you turn all that paperwork in, you too can turn the page and welcome a new beginning, spring.
Holy shitake that's a lot of snow!
ReplyDeleteStay warm..
Thanks for sending the snow our way. :o)
ReplyDeleteIt's a day for hot chocolate and fuzzy slippers. Ahhhhh...
Happy Friday to you too! Stay warm in that cold weather... take your Jeep home and cuddle up by the fire! :)
ReplyDeleteIt was nasty out there today. If it weren't for the fact that I take a huge train into work, I don't think I would've. Glad you have a big Jeep to keep you safe.
ReplyDeleteI'm definitely getting 4x4 if we move somewhere with snow! I am freaked out by hills in combination with snow, but 4x4 makes it all better :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are safe and sound!
Ugh to working through it rather than playing in it.
ReplyDeleteThat IS one beautiful picture though!
sounds awful, we've had some -35 weather here but no crazy storms as of yet. Still, the ice on the roads is always a concern.
ReplyDeleteWhy dont we live in Hawaii again?
Hayley