Saturday, February 2, 2008

Quote of the Day

Just got off the phone with Tanya. Our conversation had much to do with some disappointments we have both been having with other friends. Here is the quote from Tanya that made me double over:

Tanya: "You know, the only people I want to talk to anymore are...you."

Still laughing.

Thank dawg we have each other.

7 comments:

  1. Yup! After all...who would she say that to if she didn't have you! ;0)

    Keep on keepin' on, sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You talk good. I can see why.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee! This is the one my friend and I always say....."If only everyone in the world were as perfect as....well, us!" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've said that exact thing to my sister. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you have one another...and the rest of us are sticking around to...I mean too! :o)

    Spent today enjoying the city you love. Too tired to post more about it now but stay tuned. Sadly it was rainy so hard to see some of the great views but we did a lot in the few hours we were there. Thought of you often today friend! Love ya! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are days when I feel like that too.

    ReplyDelete