Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mark!



We love you for many reasons:

You love sushi as much as we do.

You love Michelle as much as we do.

Your laughter is completely contagious.

You make any event a fun one!

You make fantastic Mark-tinis.

You introduced us to the Klugenator 5000.

Most of all, you are a super friend and deserve all the best! Hope today is a wonderful one!

10 comments:

  1. You have me intrigued,what is the Klugenator 5000?
    Happy Birthday to Mark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard so many wonderful things about Mark and Michelle - hope he has a fabulous birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic picture!!! You need to show me how to do such things on my Mac too.

    Mark is one great guy and I too am very grateful to have him in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plus he plays cards like no ones business.

    He is super duper!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE what you did with the picture!

    Thanks for making a special post for my special man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cool that you may do the "3 words" in your classroom!!!!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HELLO

    Please tell me you didn't actually make a stamp of me with that picture - No one would mail anything and Canada Post would go out of business and I really really don't want that on my conscience!!!

    THANKS FOR REMEMBERING MY B-DAY!!!

    SUSHI RULES!!!

    ReplyDelete