
This was our gift to each other on Valentine's Day. Aren't we just so romantic? We thought it was seriously time to whip our behinds into shape since the winter months seemed to be dragging onward with no end in sight and since our fitness levels seemed to be waning. K2 plays volleyball, but I have become cursed with Bloggers' Butt and need to get it back in gear before the summer comes and I can't fit it into my kayak. I am only one pound shy of my goal weight (the pregnancy and subsequent miscarriage helped to pack on about 7 pounds since September) but the elliptical will help with stress reduction and with strengthening my jiggly parts more than anything.
Although we weren't able to spend the weekend in lovely Montreal with two of our favorite couples, I'm happy to have been receiving updates regularly from each of them so that I could at least live vicariously through their fun. Hope that everyone is having a beautiful weekend, wherever you are.
Cool beans! We chose treadmill over an elliptical but I heart those! You look fab so with this, even fab-ber!
ReplyDeleteMissed you. Is it April yet?
Keep smilin!
Awesome. We just bought an elliptical, too. I'm still working towards fitting into my pre-pregnancy/miscarriage pants. Not only did I seem to pack on some fat around the belly, I think my hips widened in the process! I think I'm only a couple pounds away, so I'm hoping the elliptical will get me there. Good luck to you!
ReplyDeleteMatt and I got each other one for Christmas :-)
ReplyDeleteYou'll love it!
Nice gift! It doesn't have to be foo-foo to be romantic.
ReplyDeleteNice!
ReplyDeleteI wish I had one of those at home. The ones at the gym are...
...so far away from me!
Ha!
Ooo...what a great gift! Those things are nasty but man do they work! Have fun!!
ReplyDeleteSWEEET! I know I have a case of "blogger butt". LOL!
ReplyDeleteI don't believe you have jiggly parts!! NO WAY!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your new toy - perhaps you will give me some inspiration to get on my treadmill...o.k. maybe not!! LOL
Enjoy the trainer, but I agree with Michelle, there's no way you have jiggly parts.
ReplyDeleteI think that is a GREAT gift...especially for a couple of fit, sportos like you and K2.
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoy it and tone up all your jiggly parts...I'm laughing now. Your body is so NOT jiggly. But anyway. Have fun with it.
Hope you a fabulous week.
XO
Oh, you are gonna loooooove that baby! I know I do....:-)
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet gift for you to give each other. So romantic. Sounds like something we'd do ourselvs. Have fun with it. You'll just be making great look even greater.
ReplyDeleteI got one of those for Christmas....it is currently collecting dust...better get my blogger butt on it as well! ;)
ReplyDeleteThat is an awesome gift! Investing in your health is really a gift to yourself and to your spouse. I know all about the giggly bits. As the plane took off and shook (we went to mexico this weekend), my belly seems to jiggle and shake in parallel like a cellphone vibrates on a countertop!
ReplyDeleteOh how I need to re-establish a good relationship with my elliptical. I love it but we drifted apart when the 'rents were living here and during the pneumonia bout. It's time to show a little love to the machine. Thanks for the reminder!
ReplyDeleteI would love to have DH buy us something so romantic! We need an exercise routine and both avoid the topic. Good for you getting in shape!!
ReplyDeleteAlyson LID 01/27/06
I think an elliptical is seriously romantic. I heart mine! Well, it's not actually mine (it's in the neighborhood gym) but I consider it mine. She's been a faithful friend and is always ready to move me along.....enjoy!
ReplyDelete