How cute is our NEW CAR??? In 45 minutes, we will head up to Toronto, have Brunch with our sweet friend Michelle, then pick up our Toyota Yaris! Fun!
We're not sure how well the kayaks will sit atop this little guy, but we still have the Jeep just in case. I can't wait to see the difference in fuel consumption between the Jeep and the Yaris...I'm sure it will be an astronomical savings.
So cute!!! You just want to wrap it up and put it in your pocket! ENjoy it....drive to visit us in our fair city a lot....it's good for the new car to get out....
Good on you for the reduced gas consumption. I desperately want a hybrid, but can't afford yet. Since I moved down from the mountains, the plus side is that I barely drive at all. I feel much better about that.
That is really cute! My husband and I were talking about it yesterday and he says it gets excellent gas mileage. It was great having you at the chat yesterday!
yes and to get it to go you only have to pull it back and foward on the carpet a few times eh!
just kidding! I love it, it's so cute, I just want to squeeze it's little fenders and cuddle an smootchie cootchie coo with it.!
We have been having the car talk, we want hybrid but need AWD for the weather here in MN...we'll probably end up with a non hybrid Subaru...I just wish they did a hybrid.
Yeah! yeah! You found one! And what an adorable little set of wheels it is! Now...who gets to drive which vehicle? Are you sticking with the Jeep or is K2 moving over the Jeep and you get to scoot along in this adorable little car?
Hey you! I love your new car! It's funny we have a Jeep and I have been thinking about getting a Yaris too! I have been noticing the Yaris everywhere! They are cute and very fuel effecient! Enjoy! :)
I can't wait to see the 'Blueberry'!!
ReplyDeleteIt is so pretty!
CONGRATS!!
Congrats!
ReplyDeleteVery nice! I love Toyotas!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!! You just want to wrap it up and put it in your pocket! ENjoy it....drive to visit us in our fair city a lot....it's good for the new car to get out....
ReplyDeleteCari
Congratulations! Big purchases are always fun.
ReplyDeleteVery snazzy... I just got a new vacuum cleaner... if that accounts for anything... hehe
ReplyDeleteCool beans! Love the blueberry mobile. Have fun M!
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
It's very cute....we have the same one, same colour....great minds think alike.....
ReplyDeleteI have an idea, I can buy a TV and you can drive this down to Texas to visit. I think I live just about an hour closer to you than Dave does ;-)
ReplyDeleteCute car. Perfect for getting around and being more conservative with our planet's resources. Nice choice. I hope it is fun to drive too!
ReplyDeleteVery cute, love the color. ;)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I like it...let's hear it for fuel consumption. I drive a huge pickup truck and feel horrible every time I fill up...
ReplyDeleteCongratulations...it is VERY cute!
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoyed brunch...and the drive home in your new car.
XO
You will just be so stylin' in your new wheels. I'm curious to hear how economical it turns out to be.
ReplyDeleteGood on you for the reduced gas consumption. I desperately want a hybrid, but can't afford yet. Since I moved down from the mountains, the plus side is that I barely drive at all. I feel much better about that.
ReplyDeleteThat is really cute! My husband and I were talking about it yesterday and he says it gets excellent gas mileage. It was great having you at the chat yesterday!
ReplyDeleteYou cannot beat a Toyota! Very cute...
ReplyDeleteyes and to get it to go you only have to pull it back and foward on the carpet a few times eh!
ReplyDeletejust kidding! I love it, it's so cute, I just want to squeeze it's little fenders and cuddle an smootchie cootchie coo with it.!
We have been having the car talk, we want hybrid but need AWD for the weather here in MN...we'll probably end up with a non hybrid Subaru...I just wish they did a hybrid.
Yaris got AWESOME reviews!!!
lucky you!
Hayley
Yeah! yeah! You found one! And what an adorable little set of wheels it is! Now...who gets to drive which vehicle? Are you sticking with the Jeep or is K2 moving over the Jeep and you get to scoot along in this adorable little car?
ReplyDeletecute. Looks like a bubble!
ReplyDeletevery cute........do you have a garage???
ReplyDeletethe little guy might end up cover head to toe in the white stuff no?
Hey you! I love your new car! It's funny we have a Jeep and I have been thinking about getting a Yaris too! I have been noticing the Yaris everywhere! They are cute and very fuel effecient! Enjoy! :)
ReplyDelete