A few months ago, many of my blog friends opened themselves up to questions from the community. In the comment section, friends would ask a question and then the blogger would address the questions in a later post. At the time, I loved asking questions and loved hearing the responses and, although I wanted to do it myself, I never got around to it because of all that happened in the fall.
Anyhoo...
I am now opening up the forum to any questions anyone has and will answer as many as I can. My insecure side is worried about rejection, but my brave side will prevail.
I will open up the blog to anonymous comments in case any of you would like to remain anonymous in your questions.
FUN!
do you sit on the public restroom toilet seat or do you hover... and I mean 100% of the time??? Do you ever squat because you're lazy/tired?
ReplyDeleteWhat would you do for a Klondike bar?
ReplyDeleteWhat have you noticed to be the biggest difference in teaching Jr. High and Highschool?
ReplyDeleteOkay: My question is:
ReplyDeleteWhen are you coming to Texas?
Or...
What do you consider your biggest strength?
I think you said a long time ago that you lost a lot of weight (and you look gorgeous!) How did you do it?
ReplyDeleteWhat does your ideal weekend look like?
ReplyDeleteWhat does a "REAL" friendship have to include?
What colour is your toothbrush?
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of toothbrushes...
ReplyDeleteDo you brush your teeth and take off your make up before bed?
Do you wear socks to bed or go au naturale?
ReplyDeleteIf you could dine with anyone in the world, who would it be and why?
ReplyDeleteWhat do you think they would present you as a hostess gift?
coffee or tea?
ReplyDeleteWhen eating Smarties do you eat the red ones last?
ReplyDeleteWhat is the most important thing in planning a vacation?
ReplyDeleteIf you could only eat one thing from now until the end of time, what would it be?
ReplyDeleteYou are brave! If you didn't go into teaching, what do you think you'd be doing career wise?
ReplyDeleteWho in your life is your greatest source of strength?
ReplyDeleteWho was your greatest inspiration as a child?
ReplyDeleteHave you ever wished that you didn't make your daughters name public?
ReplyDeleteHave you ever wanted to change it?
Is this hard for you to do? I feel like you let us all into your quiet little office and we are all wearing loud shoes. ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteWhat do you like to do for fun? how did your meet your honey pot? Where would you spend the rest of your life?
ReplyDeleteI want to know the same thing David wants to know. When are you coming to Texas?
ReplyDeleteIs there a page up and page down function on a macbook?
ReplyDeleteDo you ever think about moving? If so, where?
ReplyDeleteWhat is your favorite type of music and who is your favorite music artist?
ReplyDeleteThong or granny panties?
ReplyDeleteWhat is your favorite smell/scent/essence.
ReplyDeleteIf Oprah gave you a million dollars, what would you do with it??
Where can I get more info on being an introvert? It think my dh is one and I need help figuring out why he does what he does.
ReplyDeleteSince you're the cereal gal...
ReplyDeleteIf you had to make a choice Shreddies, or "new" Diamond Shreddies. ;)
(Don't hit me.)
Is there anything positive that you have learned from the pain of infertility?
ReplyDeleteI am late to the party...
ReplyDeleteChocolate or vanilla?
Rice or potato?
Eternal Wealth or Eternal Life?
Boy or girl?
Hugs or kisses (real and candy)?
Wine or Alcohol?
Keep smilin!