
I am heading into school tomorrow to prepare for the start of classes on Monday. Hopefully, the school will be quiet and the only people I will encounter will be the lovely custodians who have worked to spiff up the place over the break.
When school starts on Monday, there will be only three weeks left in the semester and I know the students will be starting to get nervous about their culminating tasks and exams. I have one more unit to get through before I can begin their review and I hope I can get through it comprehensively.
I made this little cartoon tonight. I wonder if this is the way my kids see me when I am yammering at the front of the class...do they scoff at the breadth of my ankles? Do they wonder why I have no fingers? Do they ponder how I get through life without a nose?
I think they love how your lipstick matches your hair. Good luck getting ready for school.
ReplyDeleteI think they wonder if you have boobies?
ReplyDeleteGood luck! ;)
love the bendy arms - I could accomplish so much more with elastic appendages... Good luck with the return.
ReplyDeleteCute. I'm sure they wonder all kinds of things about you.
ReplyDeleteI think they are wondering about what your missing under the skirt since you have no nose or fingers. ;0)
ReplyDeleteGood luck. The students are distracted by your sexy, knee-less legs. Plus those eyes stare right thru you..."Stop looking at me!"
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
LOL! Too funny.
ReplyDeleteI hope you're able to tear yourself away from your creativity at the computer to actually get to the school. :)
k
I like the new look and the creations.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a good day back to school and wish you good luck for this end of semester.
Heh. You're funny. And Steffie's comment cracked me up!
ReplyDeleteI think they're mesmerized my your laser-beam red eyes.
ReplyDeletei didn't even realize that you had no nose until you said it!
ReplyDeleteGood luck getting back into the grind!
I only worked 3 days this week and I thought that I was going to go crazy! I hope you have an easier time transitioning than I did.
ReplyDeleteLove the cartoon though I really don't feel that it does you justice. You're much taller in real life.
Yeah, it would be kinda freaky if you had no nose. Maybe they're wondering how you STAND on those pointy toes. Or how your mouth stretches that far. Maybe they just wonder how you got to be so beautiful.....:-)
ReplyDeleteNice cartoon. Who needs a nose ;-)
ReplyDeleteI think they probably think that you are awesome!
ReplyDeleteI'll make sure to check you out on youTube. I get RSS feed from your classroom students. That Mark guy gets you at great angles.
ReplyDeleteThe guys in the class wonder if your hem lines could get a little shorter, LOL.
ReplyDeleteThey are wondering how did they end up with such an awesome teacher, I am sure you rock the class.
I'm wondering what the students look like???
ReplyDeleteHA! Too funny! :)
ReplyDelete