This conversation just took place between K2 and I:
Me: (said with pouty lip) Stephanie just bought herself the computer of my dreams.
K2: The only thing that is stopping YOU from buying the computer YOU want is YOU. Why don't you punch yourself in the head.
Still laughing as I type it out.
Other K2 idioms:
"I find socks bothersome in the evening".
(said after I asked him why he doesn't wear socks with PJs).
"Mints are good traveling candy".
(said while discussing snacks for the road).
During a typical "would you rather" dinner conversation:
"If I were to lose a limb, I would choose to lose my left leg. I need to be able to clap."
I could go on and on and perhaps Tanya can think of others. He keeps me laughing, this is for sure!
Conversations certainly can be interesting...
ReplyDeleteK2 let's just say has a...way with words. ;)
Can't think of any off hand. The socks one has always been my favorite so I haven't committed any others to memory.
ReplyDeleteSo. You gonna get that computer or punch yourself? The answer, in my opinion, seems quite obvious, no?
ReplyDeleteYeah, get the 'puter!!!
ReplyDeleteYou two are so cute together!
LOL! I can totally hear you 2 having this conversation together! You are so good for one another and for those of us who are blessed to be in your company.
ReplyDeleteLove you friends! So happy we were able to hang out together last night!
This chair is slippery...
ReplyDeleteGO AND BUY THE COMPUTER - NOW!!!!
He is too charming and cute.
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
I also think that you need to go and buy your new computer. Go on now...
ReplyDeleteI agree with everyone else, K2 does have a way with words.
The computer is a must! GO GO GO!
ReplyDeleteI agree with K2, get that computer; you deserve it.
ReplyDeleteK2 is funny (and weird....)
ReplyDeleteGo computer shopping!!
Cari
I'd keep the leg and clap with one hand and my theigh.
ReplyDeleteI love that...Nothin' better than a hubby who can crack you up! And he's cute too! (lucky girl!)
ReplyDeleteAnd, mints ARE good traveling candy.
Now, did you buy that computer yet?
That is too funny! Just do it!!!!! I KNOW you won't regret it! :)
ReplyDeleteHe is hilarious. The sock one is my hands down winner.
ReplyDeleteHee, hee - I think you need to take all of those and write a book!
ReplyDeleteI say get the new computer! I'm shopping for a new computer right now, but can't decide what to get. I think I might check out Mac. I was going between Dell and HP, but now you have me wondering. :-)
ReplyDelete