
- It's out of control...really.
- I have decided that I am not a nice person.
- I have also decided that my temper is quite spectacular.
- I blame it on my Irish heritage.
- And on my whacked out hormones.
- Candy isn't cutting it.
- I'm as shocked as you are.
I hope this passes soon. I'm running out of strategies to cope with the crankiness. I count to ten a lot, I use positive visualization a lot, and I have eaten my fair share of whipped cream straight out of the container. What else is a girl supposed to do? I'm not a huge fan of chocolate, so I'm hesitant to go there, but I will try anything to get the
serotonin flowing again.
Suggestions??
Two words...alco hol.
ReplyDeleteI am a chocolate go to.
If whipped cream is not helping, time to amp it up. Ice cream.
Keep smilin!
Meditation helps me, but what I'm really worried about is how thin you look in your cartoon.
ReplyDeleteHere I am trying to lose weight. I think I'm going to try being a little cranky and see that helps.
CRAP!
ReplyDeleteI am sorry that you are cranky...I will make note to stay out of your way!! LOL!!
Have to 2nd Michelle's ice cream. It can do a world of good.
ReplyDeleteSadly I think I'd be good company for you. We could be cranky at one another and not take it personally. Ugh...the wait is ROUGH and I think many of us feel totally out of control...again!
Hugging you from afar...so that your hands don't reach around my neck. LOL!
How about your regular 'Saturday night special?' No, not that one, the one with the fish on top!! :o) There's gotta be something good in that stuff!
Dane.
ReplyDeleteCook.
Well, now I know why I was thinking of you today! :) love the self-portrait. hehe. I miss keeping in touch! My crazy schedule has me hopping these days...
ReplyDeleteYou are such a nice person! I hope you're spirits are up again soon!
Chocolate is usually my answer, so I'm scratching my head. How about a nice slow drop-in yoga class, followed by a bubble bath, some nice music, and then a nice drink made up of equal parts frangelico, bailey's and creme de cacao. On ice. With candels.
ReplyDeleteI do love the self-portrait. Is the art-therapy helping? I'd love to see one everyday.
ReplyDeleteI'm with Doris on this one! My vote is for rum. It cures everything!
ReplyDeleteUgh - sorry to hear that you are cranky! How about going out and slugging someone? That might help! LOL!
ReplyDeleteJudging by your portrait you need vast quantities of chocolate or anything else with sugar in it for that matter.
ReplyDeleteGo get a massage and a pedi- they do wonders in the spirit lifting department
You Irish?
ReplyDeleteMe Irish!
I GET IT! :)
Acu-punc-ture...try it, you'll love it; I call it the the cr*ck of holistic medicine. There's no other high like it and it is mood altering without the nasty side effects of dr*gs.
ReplyDeleteI am an irish girl too, and we seem to have a lot in common. Truly, sex is the cure for the cranks.
ReplyDeleteYoga and/or meditation.
ReplyDeleteIf that doesn't work, I think Doris is on to something.
Hip Hop, Baby!!! Works for me! (I'm not cranky for exactly one hour every tuesday night, anyway)...
ReplyDeleteThis too shall pass. I promise.
sorry it is pouring your way
ReplyDeleteI say go for the alcohol and then sex.... ;)
ReplyDeleteno....jewerly!
ReplyDeleteshopping?
ReplyDeleteHow about shopping for jewerly, cocktails and then sex.....yes...that just might do it!
ReplyDeleteA box of Godiva trouffles and a shot of whiskey neat.
ReplyDelete