Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Halloween Decorating

I invited my parents and my nephew over to decorate cookies for Halloween and we had a very fun time with the icing, the licking of the spoons and with the decorating with candy and sprinkles. Anyone who knows me, knows that where K1 is, candy is sure to be around. Let the Halloween games begin!
My Nephew's Spider
Grampa's Spider
Gramma's Spider
K1's Spider

K2 did not make a spider since he is arachnophobic (he was also at work at the time).

11 comments:

  1. The spider looks excellent! Happy Halloween'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nummy and spooky!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the only kind of spider I love ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm...ooey, gooey goodness! Hmmm..wonder what that black icing does to your smile? Cute cookies...and great comment about K2. Guess there's no fear of him eating your cookie before you do. If there was any left when he got home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How creative! You all made very spooky, and YUMMY looking spiders.

    I need to bring a treat to pass for Lily's halloween party at dance class tomorrow - You have inspired me!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the spideys! I LOVE sugar cookies....with candy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so arachnophobic I don't know if I could even eat those yummy cookies, maybe just lick off the icing, LOL.
    Great job guys. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They all look MOST yummy!

    Did you all have black mouths from the icing when you ate them?

    ReplyDelete