Thursday, October 4, 2007

Ducky

I received a cute little package in the mail yesterday and wanted to give a shout-out to iCon for the sweet reminder to take care of my chestical area. Sadly, I fear they would have to invent a whole new machine to check me out as there is so little there to work with. I mean, is it really worth taking off the bandaids to find out that there's not enough to squish?
All kidding aside, it is something I take very seriously and I am proud to say that I am a monthly examiner. I will have to wait a few more years for the big test, but until that time, I will be faithfully checking for any changes.

iCon's message reads:
In honor of breast cancer awareness, Mama Duck says:
"Attend to your mams,
get your exams.

Keep an eye on those jugs,
so you'll have many years of
hugs.

Take care of your girls,
I consider my friends precious
pearls."

Quack :o)



Thanks so much, iCon!!! You are truly very sweet to all of your pearl girls!

14 comments:

  1. That is one cute ducky with an important reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, sweet one :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Important ducky!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is the best. And I am old enough this year to have my first mamogram done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodie... all the girls seem to be getting the duckie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got my duckie too....been playing with my girls ever since! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, me too.... I've been getting my mama's checked out since I was 35...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm getting a follow-up soon. Squish...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not very good about going to the Doctor for any reason, but I know I need to take better care of my self.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet thoughtful friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Got our duckie a few days ago too! It's already been to the tubbie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. does is hurt worse when we don't have enough to fit in the machine?

    ReplyDelete