
Dolores' blog was the very first blog I ever came across last year. Little did we know then that we would form such a great friendship and little did we know that we would be sharing birthday celebrations, dinners out, and that we would be planning long-term events to share with each other. It is truly magical.
Yesterday, we traveled down (or is it up) the 401 to spend the afternoon celebrating this fabulous woman at her home and with the friends and family who love her so much. I love you, Dolores, but the fact that there was a chocolate fondue made me love you even more. Thanks for a great day and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Don't let the tire lady get you down today!
For some pics of the day, click on the plus sign.
+/-



I am always amazed when I read posts like this about the bonds that have formed through adoption. Definitely something that I never would have expected before this journey.
ReplyDeleteSame here, I always love to read about the bonds we forge in this journey of ours.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Dolores - hope you had a great day!
ReplyDeletek
Fun times!! Off to wish her a happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I am "borrowing" your graphic...I am am work and no pic access. Hope that is okay.
Keep smilin!
Happy 21! Did you get carded?
ReplyDeleteIt is so funny to me that I have a cat named Jazz too...but the cat being held looks like my Jake. Small world.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to the young pup.
I am sorry that I couldn't make the party! Thanks for showing us some pics!
ReplyDeleteLove her. I'm 21 too!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! Thanks for coming over and making the event a hit! It was great seeing you guys again.
ReplyDeleteThis blog world is a great place. This is where I found my "special" friend. Also from Canada.
ReplyDeleteChocolate fondue...yum! That is worth the drive eh?!
ReplyDeleteDolores is a great person!
Happy Birthday to Dolores!!
ReplyDelete