I am not a shopper. Growing up, my mother used to lament that her only daughter never wanted to go shopping and I have felt some (not much) guilt about that fact. I was much more interested in playing Dinky Cars with my brother's friends than I was in shopping for Barbies with my mom.
Things have not changed as I have grown
older wiser. I still abhor malls and cannot make a decision to save my life if and when I am presented with clothing options. I have even sunk so low as to beg my friend S. to take my Visa, my measurements, and shop to her heart's content for fashionable styles for me (she is a fashion icon, in my books).
Yesterday, however, my life changed. I had an "AHA" moment like never before and it has shaken me to the core. I have found the loves of my life and it is like nothing I have ever experienced. What you are about to see is an image of something that makes me giggle like a school girl every time I see them out of the corner of my eye. I am in love.
+/-How cool will I be on the first day of school wearing these bad girls?? It has taken 34 years, but now I understand the whole "shoe" obsession. Better late than never, right?
Wow! Enjoy your new treads! ;-)
ReplyDeleteNICE!!!
ReplyDeleteI am not a shopper but I do have a shoe obsession!!
Oh now you gave gone over to the dark side, You do realize that those heels could poke a hole in your Kayak.
ReplyDeleteI also hate to shop! But I do love me some funky shoes. Those are great!
ReplyDeleteLove em!! :)
ReplyDeleteIts about time you got on the shoe-obsession train. Watch out, because the next one on the track is the pashmina obsession train. (I'm actually on that one right now....not sure where its headed.) Its pretty bad when you want cool weather so you can dig out your shawls and boots!
ReplyDeleteBeing a non-shopper seems like a wonderful thing. I like to shop - a little too much.
ReplyDeleteNow, to have an awakening like THAT every few decades or so, now that's brilliance! You've just been saving it all up!
What cute boots. Welcome to the world of shoe obsession--you'll like it here. :)
ReplyDeleteooooooo....me likey! ;)
ReplyDeleteGiddy-up!
ReplyDeleteYeehaww! I love them! Not very practical for a Florida girl, but they are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI usually send my hubby shopping for me...he actually likes it (I am like YOU) and he is much better at it than I am.
ReplyDeleteGiddy-up Cow girl...knock 'em dead on the first day of school!
I can't see the kicks!
ReplyDeleteNo photo for me...boo hiss.
I am confused...............
ReplyDeletenot a shopper here either....
are they boots????
they look like my half chaps...over pumps....
is that the new style????
I can do that to all my shoes