This is Dolores and Shawn's first time at "our" place and apparently Shawn is in fasting mode to save as much room for sushi as possible. That, my friends, is a good idea.
K2 walked into the house yesterday with a large package he had found in the mailbox. I
Michelle handknit this beautiful sweater for K3 and sent along a very sweet note with it as well. How beautiful is this, I ask you?? My parents happened to be visiting yesterday afternoon and were awestruck (as they continue to be by this wonderful community) by the thoughtfulness and the generosity of the gift. Michelle, you are so sweet and amazing! Thank you so much for this gift. K3 will be wearing it as we "shuush" her down the slopes in her skis.
That is one outstanding Icelandic sweater!
ReplyDeleteMichelle, really? All these nights spend knitting in the rocker and not falling off her rocker?
wow.
Isn't Michelle the best!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you guys tonight. Shawn's almost ready to pass out of hunger but he will not eat anything for fear of not leaving enough room for sushi.
What a precious, thoughtful gift. BUt could one expect less from Michelle? Nope!
ReplyDeleteHave fun celebrating and eating sushi.
Lovin' that! Michelle has been one busy woman :0)
ReplyDeleteHow sweet she is.
Absolutely beautiful! This is one amazing secret our gal has been keeping! Wonder if we'll be able to work it for all the girls to wear them together for a pic? That would be neat!
ReplyDeleteMichelle is wonderful! It's a beautiful sweater!!
ReplyDeletebest costa rica online information
ReplyDeleteShe is the sweetest! Our girls are going to be adorable in their matching sweaters!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy sushi..have a maki for me!
Keep smilin!
Love the sweater. Michelle has been busy :-)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your sushi - it's one of my faves...
Sandra
http://jazzieandtahlia.typepad.com
Love the sweater. Michelle has been busy :-)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your sushi - it's one of my faves...
Sandra
http://jazzieandtahlia.typepad.com
You are VERY welcome!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see K3 in the sweater!
Beautiful sweater...love that it was made with love for K3.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a wonderful anniversary!
Gorgeous sweater. People like her are so inspiring, however I just don't have the patience. You're lucky to have such a special friend.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful sweater!! Michelle is so talented!
ReplyDeleteCari
Wow I never had Michelle down as a knitting gal!
ReplyDeleteI am impressed at how talented and busy she has been!
That is absolutely beautiful..the sweater I mean!! She is so talented.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful sweater! And a belated happy anniversary too :)
ReplyDeleteHappy belated anniversary, I love those baby/kid pictures you posted.
ReplyDeleteMichelle is awesome! Hope sushi saturday went well!
ReplyDeleteI'm running your post today!
ReplyDeleteThat Michelle has been a busy chickee, those sweaters are popping up everywhere!
ReplyDeleteThat is so beautiful and so thoughtful. I wish I knew how to knit. It is going to look stunning on your baby.
ReplyDelete