Thursday, August 2, 2007

Shocker...not *updated*

Click to view my Personality Profile page

This description suits me perfectly. I knew I was completely introverted to begin with, so this is not a shock.
ISTJs are very loyal, faithful, and dependable. They place great importance on honesty and integrity. They are "good citizens" who can be depended on to do the right thing for their families and communities. While they generally take things very seriously, they also usually have an offbeat sense of humor and can be a lot of fun - especially at family or work-related gatherings.

K2's profile may explain why he received the better Dentist Gift. We are the definition of "Opposites Attract".
Click to view my Personality Profile page

"outgoing, social, group oriented, dislikes science fiction, does not like to be alone". Yep...a people person!

*Thanks, Tanya for pointing out that I had mistakingly put the same outcome for both of us...oops!!*

14 comments:

  1. Tee hee. My husband and I are exactly like you, except flipped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really neat!
    I'll have to do that one...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems you posted the same results for both you and K2...

    Either way, you're right - no surprises. Except for the "dislikes science fiction" part!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find you both to be be very social and outgoing. Maybe it is just me...whatever the results, you both are fabulous and I am so lucky to call you my friends.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've taken this test about three times through the years...and I'm your exact opposite: ENFP.

    I'm usually at 100% on the extroversion, too. That said...that means I will probably drive you crazy when we're in China.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and K2 will get along so wonderfully, David! And, as for you and I, well, we'll balance each other out. Is Amy more introverted like me?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am an ISTJ, too! And, I'm almost willing to bet money that my sweetie is an ESFP. Opposites do attract!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is very interesting. I just took the test and I am an ISFJ. It is me to a T!

    Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I took the test and came out 90% introverted. Surprised?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think your profiles are a lot like Shawn and mine. He's much more outgoing than I am.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool, going to see what I am :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey K1...Amy is much more introverted than I. She's a marriage and family counselor...and that's what makes her so good at it...it's easy to talk to her because she doesn't want the spotlight.

    Me, however...that's another story!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now I know why we're such good friends!! If opposites attract in friendship too then that's why.

    My picture looks just like Joel's!

    Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow friends!

    ReplyDelete