
This Girl:
- Is strong as an ox (coincidentally, her astrological sign) as we raise our massive bundled kayaks onto the towering Jeep
- is patient when I overshoot directions to familiar places (often)
- is tolerant when I continue to buy not-so-thoughtful gifts on prime occasions
- is agelessly beautiful on the inside as she is on the out
- playfully chases me up the stairs and occasionally hides in dark places ready to pounce
- without question or comment, bandages me after every mishap involving sports, tools, or BBQ flare-ups
- is my best friend. We do just about everything together.
- makes me feel confident when I try to do something new
- smells so good all of the time and her scent distracts me no matter what I am doing
- is the best teammate you could hope to have on your side
OMG - K2 - that is SOOOO sweet!!
ReplyDeleteK1 - you look just like my sister did when she was a baby - REALLY!
K1 & K2 - you are both incredible people! Warm, kind, caring, funny and smart! Mark and I are so grateful to have you in our lives...
Oh my gosh! That is just so sweet. This is why I'm divorced...cuz obviously all the good guys are taken. LOL!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!
Sounds like a perfect match!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anny to you and K1
Wow! What a great list. You two really are so well matched. *sigh* Isn't love grand?
ReplyDeleteYou 2 are so cute! ;-)
ReplyDeleteThat is so nice, K2, you guys were made for each other!
ReplyDeleteBoth of you are so sweet, what a cutie baby pic!!
ReplyDeleteBeautifully put, K2. Josh and I are so happy to have you in our lives.
ReplyDeleteCute sushi comment...see you tomorrow. ;)
I Love it!!! K2...you are amazing! What a beautiful tribute post about your love K1!
ReplyDeleteI tell ya, when people ask me 'why aren't you married yet?' I think about marriages such as the one that you two share and realize that I'm willing to wait as long as it takes for my husband to arrive. If and when that happens I'll be ready. And until then I wait patiently and enjoy spending time with wonderful friends who demonstrate with every breath, what marriage was intended to be!
Love ya both!
PS - Your final comment made me howl!! Hope tomorrow is a SS for you!
What a great post, K2! We need to hear from you more often. Very kind and thoughtful post.
ReplyDeleteWhat a heartwarming tribute to your gal. You compliment each other so well and are such a fun and unique couple. Happy Anni!
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
You are both very blessed to have each other!!!
ReplyDeleteSweet stuff...
ReplyDeleteI wish my guy liked sushi. He can't even stand the smell of it when I eat it....you lucky girl!
Too funny! I love sushi too.
ReplyDeleteI could not do this post ;(
ReplyDeleteFM would surely write less poetic romantic notions about me!
You so lucky!
A beautiful post, K2. Happy Eleventh.
ReplyDeleteK2: You are as fabulous as they come. I now adore you as much as I do your lovely K1!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis man must be cloned!
ReplyDeleteK1 What a smile!
ReplyDeleteYou two are both awesome!!!
(caught my mistake-oops)