Thursday, August 2, 2007

Injustice!

K2 and I share the same dentist and, as a result, usually book our appointments within days of one another. It just helps us to keep the schedules consistent. Anyhoo, My dentist appointment was on Tuesday and, as usual, once the terror scaling was complete, I was given the token toothbrush and floss as a "thank you for not biting me during the exam" gift. Yipee.


K2 came home from his exam yesterday with this (given to him FOR FREE) from the same hygienist! I ask you!


I am fully aware that the boy is cute, sweet and charms the pants off of whomever he meets in a good way (minds out of the gutter, people), but this is ridiculous!

18 comments:

  1. The boy has charms! Way to go K2!

    Sucks for the gal but perhaps you might try to find a male hygienist and you can work your magic.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! He got all that for just opening up his mouth? He must rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see no problem! :o) Quick before he uses it grab da battery charged, super sonic tooth brush and give it a try...ya know...just to see what it's like! ;o) It'll probably (hopefully!!) be yours for keeps! Heehee!

    Sorry K2...couldn't resist! I'm sensing a toss into da pool might be headed my way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is just toooo funny!
    I am giggling like a little school girl over here...thinking about the charming K2! (KIDDING!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm....looks like some hygienist has a crush....tee hee. That does kinda suck, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, here's what I think . . . they've been giving away the regular toothbrushes for a while and decided to switch to the funky super cool ones. However, they first had to get rid of the old regular ones before they started giving out the funky super cool ones - unfortunately your appointment fell on one of the last days of giving out the regular ones and K2's appointment fell on one of the first days of giving out the funky super cool ones.

    That's my story and I'm stickin' with it. :)

    k

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely doesn't look like equal treatment! Your man cast a spell on those hygienists...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure that it is because he has such a healthy smile...or b/c he swore to her that he flosses twice a day. You know how hygienists go ga-ga for regular flossers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You were ripped off!!!

    Mind you, I guess I get ripped off too as I only get a toothbrush and NO floss!

    I do agree with you that K2 is a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That hygienist wanted a piece of that K2 candy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, you got screwed. No 2 ways about it. Does she know that he's your husband and her obvious favoritism would be revealed??

    ReplyDelete
  12. no see what it is is that you had such loverly gums, they figured you did a good enough job brushing on your own. Hubby must have had horrible nasty bloody gums, and they were trying to help. I say steal it anyway..I lurve my sonicare!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think his masculine wiles worked on that gal. Yep, you got jacked in the oral care goodies for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think a certain hygienist is in lurve!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds to me like someone has the hots for the hubs ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh K1! :) I have had the same experience with our dentist! Dan always tells me how much he hates going to the dentist, so one day I went with him for emotional support. Well, we walk in and all the girls in the office were swooning over him..."Oh, hi Dan!"etc, etc,.. I smiled and said, yeah, I can see why it's so terrible for you here. :)

    great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hubby and I share toothbrushes, don't you?
    Eeeewwww gross! I know. We are.

    ReplyDelete