Monday, July 30, 2007

Promise




I went outside this morning to snap these photos and lo and behold, there were two blossoms just totally hanging out! I love that they are a blush colour and am so happy that we planted these this year. Ahhh, the small things.

16 comments:

  1. Good things come to those who wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Blush is nice, but that black and white with the light and shadows......stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are breathtaking!!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so pretty! YOu either have a great camera or you're a really good photographer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look like Peony's - but are these your rose of Sharon? Yes, the garden brings me sucha sense of promise and the reminder that life - does go on! And, beautifully so at that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!

    Stunning photos! You are quite the little photographer!

    So nice to see them blooming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Youar so right about the small things. They are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just today I was strolling the hood and saw some of these blooming and wondered their name... now I know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beyond beautiful. Sometimes a picture really is worth a thousand words.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's it, girl, take time to smell the roses.

    I find the most beauty is OFTEN found in the small things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where are the aphids, ants, yellow jackets and mildew that grace my garden?

    ReplyDelete