As luck would have it, there is an Apple Store right around the corner from our hotel. Internet service at the hotel is $15 a day, so this is a cheaper alternative.
Our flight in was fantastic and our hotel is wonderful! The weather is a little chilly, but nothing that two Kanadian Kayakers cannot handle.
It's 2:10 p.m. SF time, but 5:10 EST, so we are heading out to get some food for our empty bellies. Hope to be able to post pictures on the PW blog at some point.
We are heading to Napa tomorrow for the whole day and are so excited. Saturday is Ferry Building and Alcatraz. Too much fun!
Take care!
yeah! have fun, relax, and enjoy each other's company!
ReplyDeleteHOORAY! I am so happy for you guys! YOu really deserve this holiday! I hope it's fantastic!!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to California! Enjoy your trip!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are there!!! Great stuff!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy it all. Enjoy each other. I want to hear all about it.
Hugs!
Keep smilin!
Have a great time, you two. Enjoy this time - you deserve it.
ReplyDeleteSandra
http://jazzieandtahlia.typepad.com
The weather couldn't be more beautiful! I hope that the sun stays strong for your visit! Enjoy!! XO
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you both got there safely. Have a great time!
ReplyDeleteI'm green with envy.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabby time
Glad to hear that you made it safe and sound!
ReplyDeleteHave fun - visit the Apple store often, stare at the laptops...
ENJOY!
Thanks for the mention below!!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time, glad you found somewhere to blog from!!
That is too cool! I'd love to see Alcatraz...they say it's haunted.
ReplyDeleteK1& K2
ReplyDeleteWe are glad that you had a good trip down and that your holiday is off to a great start. The House and Kitty sitting is going well.
Love
Dad
It's been a long time since I've been to Alcatraz. Kind of creepy back then. What about the wine?!
ReplyDeleteGlad you arrived safe and sound - have a great time!
ReplyDeletek
Saw there was an earthquake in SF area....let us know if you are okay and if you felt the rumble.
ReplyDeleteI know that you are on vaca but I wanted to drop you a note that I will be hosting a blog baby shower this weekend for Elizabeth at Dragonfly and Ladybug. Stop by if you have time!
ReplyDeleteEARTHQUAKE - I didn't hear anything about an EARTHQUAKE!!!
ReplyDelete