Mingle2 - Free Online Dating
Ahhh there is no picture??
23%. I'm dead meat.
OMG we are just laughing like crazy here!!Mark and I did it and it was 52%...Apparently we have some work to do!!First on the list is buy a gun, then make bombs and throw our morals OUT the window - they won't save you from the zombies!! LOL!!
Oh crud - I'm 24%. That is so pathetic.
32%...is that good?Keep smilin!
I'm only at 51% so not too far ahead of you. I think most of us are toast.
OMW...cracking up....I was 47% almost 50/50! ;)
41% for me, so I might be dead meat too.
Ok, now I see it...I have a 47% chance...I'm impressed with Mark getting 52%!!!That was a fuuny night...Mark and the Zombies!
58% here baby!!!I'll protect you
I'm a cockroach. I'll survive.
Ahhh there is no picture??
ReplyDelete23%. I'm dead meat.
ReplyDeleteOMG we are just laughing like crazy here!!
ReplyDeleteMark and I did it and it was 52%...Apparently we have some work to do!!
First on the list is buy a gun, then make bombs and throw our morals OUT the window - they won't save you from the zombies!! LOL!!
Oh crud - I'm 24%. That is so pathetic.
ReplyDelete32%...is that good?
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
I'm only at 51% so not too far ahead of you. I think most of us are toast.
ReplyDeleteOMW...cracking up....I was 47% almost 50/50! ;)
ReplyDelete41% for me, so I might be dead meat too.
ReplyDeleteOk, now I see it...I have a 47% chance...I'm impressed with Mark getting 52%!!!
ReplyDeleteThat was a fuuny night...Mark and the Zombies!
58% here baby!!!
ReplyDeleteI'll protect you
I'm a cockroach. I'll survive.
ReplyDelete