I am aware that there are some pretty fancy-schmancy height charts for sale out there, but nothing is as sentimental to us as this "height chart" we have been keeping in the play room.
Every month or so, we measure the kids on this beam (the one that holds up the house, interestingly enough) and it is always SO fun to see how much they have grown. This particular side shows how much Chick has grown and the other side shows Pea's growth. Currently, at almost 34 months, Chick is measuring 37 inches and Pea is measuring 36 inches. I imagine that these markings will stay here until long after the kids have moved out. I also imagine that I will come down here often to run my fingers along the length of the markings reminiscing about their childhood.

Those are precious markings for sure!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea. Worth keeping for sure.
ReplyDeletewe have ours on the wall in our kitchen. At first when Jeff started it there the anal nut in me was annoyed and thought it should be inside a closet or something...now I wouldn't change it for anything!
ReplyDelete