Monday, January 30, 2012

My Kids Made That

Our fridge is completely covered in the kids' art work. I love it. I love that I get to display their creations and I love that I finally get to proudly say, "My kids made that".
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Nothing better to decorate a fridge with! I'm guessing it's fun to see the way your kiddos do some crafts similarly and other things show their unique personalities?

    So sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how there are 2 of everything and my favourites are the dinosaurs.

    Your children and their Mummy area very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely fridge that is. Our fridge is stainless steel and thing only stick to the side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice. Before you know it the art projects will magically multiply and you will have a hard time figuring out what to do with it all like me.

    ReplyDelete