The pictures I have are all courtesy of Catherine because I
Corn on the cob? Yes, please!
Chick felt like she had to go to the cob instead of bringing the cob to her.
Pea had no trouble gnawing on the cob with all his teeth!
French fries with ketchup? SURE!
J. was in HEAVEN!
Catherine and J. wanted me to hold a rib. I quickly wiped off my vegetarian fingers and prayed for the poor pig who gave up his little life.
Funnel cake? Abso-finger-licking-lutely!
Hannah and Chick enjoying the band.
It is growing more and more challenging to take a family picture.
She certainly was!
What a fun night! Thanks for sharing it with us, Catherine and Hannah!










Meat, treats and great friends. All the ingredients for a great time out!
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
FUN!! LOVE the last picture of Chick!
ReplyDeleteLove all your juicy pictures!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind words on my blog. I really, really appreciate your support. You are right. it's a miracle!
You are so lucky to have an organic farm close! I am envious:).
ReplyDeleteI do have a good recipe that includes leeks (or at least I remember liking it...) but don't have it with me. Can't find your email address (I know, I am probably just missing it)... but if you email me (sassymamaof3@gmail.com) I will send it to you.
Yay for local farms!
You are a braver vegetarian than I. I wouldn't even hold the rib. I also don't know if I'd go to an event called Rib Fest, even though they clearly have other food too.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had so much fun despite the meatiness!
Fun! I can't believe how big all three are getting.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun day and what fun pictures!!
ReplyDeleteA wonderful, fun, yummy evening with amazing friends!! We always love the time we spend with you!!
ReplyDeleteWow. That looked like a blast, especially the food. You are very lucky to live in such a great place with such terrific events.
ReplyDelete